Welcome to the FIU’s Online Registration Form for Supervised Entities. Supervised Entities are:
- Non-regulated Financial Institutions; and
- Listed Businesses
All Supervised Entities are required to register with the FIU under the FIU Regulations, 2011.
You may complete and submit the Form RG1 to register with the FIU.
If you operate a business, the operations of which fall within more than one (1) listed business category, you must submit a Registration Form for each category of business.
Are you required to register?
How to complete the electronic registration form- Form RG1
- You are required to complete Parts I to V of the Online Registration form.
- Legislative restrictions require that you complete Part VI manually.
- All addresses entered on the Form must be civic addresses – P.O. Box addresses are not accepted.
- Company names must be typed in full: abbreviations and acronyms are not accepted. Enter the Company /Business Registration Number.
- When entering phone numbers do not enter the “-“ symbol.
- Fields with a ‘*’ are mandatory and must be filled.
- After you have completed Parts I to V you are required to verify the information, PRINT the form and then click SUBMIT.
- A confirmation email containing a Registration Number will be sent to the email address you provided after you SUBMIT the form.
- COMPLETE Part VI of the form you have printed. Ensure that the form is signed by the authorized person.
- Forward the duly signed form to complete the registration process to:
Financial Intelligence Unit
Level 25, Tower D
International Waterfront Complex
1A Wrightson Road
Port of Spain Or Fax to: (868) 627-7018
- AMENDMENTS: Use the form RG1 to inform the FIU of the following:
– Correction to a prior registration
– Change in ownership of the business
– Change in business/company name
– Change in location of registered office or principal place of business; OR
– Any other change in the particulars registered.
Complete the form in its entirety showing the amendments in RED
ABOUT SSL CERTIFICATES